Terms & Conditions Hawaii
- For each space/ booking a deposit is required. This is clearly specified before payment and is the amount you pay to make the reservation.
- Your deposit is 100% refundable up to 48 hours ( by check in time booked ) before your skydive after which point it becomes non refundable. In the case of making a booking with less than 48 hours before your chosen date and time your deposit is non refundable if you do not arrive for your experience.
- Name changes are permitted on space deposits at any point.
- You may change a reservation to a new space time or date ( fully transferring your deposit ) up to 5pm the day before you are booked into. Your deposit is fully transferrable in this instant but please note moving to a new date or time is subject to availability in the new date and time. The per space price of the new checkin date and time you are transferring to may be different to that booked. Any price difference would be clearly communicated to you before moving your reservation.
- A “ no show “ is defined as a person or group or a person on behalf of a group who, having paid a deposit , does not arrive at or before their scheduled time and has not informed us in writing or by phone that they would like to transfer their deposit to new dates. . In this case your deposit is not refundable but may at our discretion be transferred in part or whole to a new date and time of your choosing at any of our locations.
- All participants must by federal law be 18 years old or over. A valid ID with name, picture and date of birth must be presented for each jumper at check-in.
- The weight limit is 250lbs. However between 220 and 230 there is an extra charge of $40, between 231lbs and 240lbs there is a charge of $60 and between 241lbs and 250lbs there is a charge of $80. This is payable on check in.
- We are, in the final analysis , a weather dependent sport. Please be advised that check-in time is not always your boarding time and that on rare occasions we may be delayed or offer you a reschedule. In the event of a reschedule 100% of your deposit is transferred to your new date and time and becomes subject to the previous terms and conditions.